Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Specter Gear: 3-Point Tactical Sling


So you spent all that money on a rifle - protect your investment with a reliable sling. The sling is to a rifle, what a holster is to a pistol - a necessary piece of equipment, and one that you probably shouldn't skimp on if you're serious.
When I first started out, I tried using a 3-point sling, and found it awkward and confusing. I switched to a single-point sling, and it was easier to manage, but after a while, I realized that it was lacking in maneuverability. I was also ready for an upgrade, so I was lucky to discover the Specter Gear line of slings. Their products are well-designed and extremely durable. They pack a lot of unique features into their 3-point tactical sling, which make it easier to use and more adjustable than others I've handled.
There are dozens of carry options possible with this versatile sling, and transitioning from one carry to another is very quick once you get the hang of it. Specter slings are handmade in the USA, and backed by a lifetime warranty. So we have the SOP deployment-ready package with ERB option in stock, in black and coyote (OD is also available by request). Check it out here - http://www.darkthreads.com/store.shtml?ifrm_1=spec-sop-sling.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...