- Stefan Rice and Michael McDevitt will be representing DarkThreads at the SHOT Show, Las Vegas, Jan. 17-20, where they will be rubbing elbows with all the big names in the shooting sports industry, and scoping out all the new products for 2012.
- We will be vending at local gun shows and attending other events this year in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, and elsewhere. The mobile DarkThreads store carries lots of hot new products that you won't find listed in our web store, like all the latest morale patches and t-shirts from the Milspec Monkey, and the hottest knives and tools from CRKT. So be sure to check us out if you're in the neighborhood! Next gun show is Feb. 4-5, 2012 in Monroeville, PA.
Milspec Monkey t-shirts, and "Cool Guy Hat DLUX"
CRKT Eat-n-Tool, and M16 E.R Series
- A-TACS - the latest in camo technology - is now available! We have the Propper ACU coat, trouser, and boonie in stock, and will be adding more A-TACS products in the coming weeks.
- We now offer custom embroidery of select products - any of our polo shirts, name tapes, and patches to name a few! Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Is it time for a new pair of specs? As always, we offer free shipping on Wiley X and Revision eyewear. Many styles can be fitted with your prescription. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Recently added: the AE mini might light - a 120 lumen backup light that we chose for it's sweet combination of power and longevity, in a compact size - perfect for tucking into a pocket, or your bug-out bag.
|AE Mini Might|
- Speaking of bug-out bags - we highly recommend them! We've got lots of great options, including backpacks from Pantac USA, and the innovative Go bags from Paladin by S.O.Tech.
What are your hopes and aspirations for 2012?