Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Socktactical!


When I saw that these were "tactical" socks, I wondered exactly what makes them tactical? Well, while I was out of town on business last week, I test drove the Woolrich Elite X-Static socks and they are awesome! I think what makes anything "tactical" is a combination of good design, performance, and functionality, and these socks had it all. They fit perfectly, and kept me warm and dry, without any bulk. They are also:
  • Antimicrobial.
  • Antistatic.
  • Anti-Odor.
  • The conductive properties of the silver fibers work thermodynamically to regulate foot temperature in warm and cool weather.
  • Padded ball and heel areas.
  • Elastic arch support for increased foot circulation.
  • Smooth lin-toe seam for comfort above the toes.
  • Available in 2 lengths: crew and over-the-calf.
  • Easy care: machine wash, tumble.
  • Made in U.S.A.
They could be worn with dress or casual/work shoes. If I had to choose only one pair of socks for any situation, these would be it. They come in crew and over-the-calf length, and are available for pre-order from sales@darkthreads.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...