Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tactical mission planning set, or fridge magnets for milsim geeks? You decide.


I brought my Tactical Mission Planning Set (designed by S.O.Tech) with me to MegaCon, and it got a lot of attention. If you are a geek like me, there's just something irresistible about using markers, a dry erase board, and magnets with symbology to illustrate a scenario. I asked our good friend and MGP associate, Brian Simmons, to show me how he would use it in a real-life training scenario, and here is his quick demonstration:


And if you would like to get your very own Tactical Mission Planning Set, which comes with the magnetic mat, all the symbology magnets, dry erase markers, and a bag for storage, please check it out here in our store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...