Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Airsoft as a training vehicle

I'm impressed with the videos that Solscud shot at AA when the National Guard was running through room-clearing drills (See previous post). Wish I coulda been there. The applications of airsoft for military and tactical training are obvious, but I'm thinking that you could learn a lot of other skills that would apply to other fields, as well. For example, teamwork, communication, problem solving, focus, discipline, &etc. I think it could have far-reaching applications as a teaching tool. Any thoughts?

For me personally, I have gotten a lot out of participating in the sport in just a short time. For one thing, it challenges me physically and mentally, forces me to think fast and make decisions. Perhaps these are things that you more experienced players take for granted? What is your experience?

mirv

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...