Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Save Phace masks are in!!!

Oct20-08 053

Both Death Idol and I have been using Save Phace masks lately and we like them so much that we've become authorized Save Phace dealers.

Before I tried using a Save Phace mask, I did not like wearing full face masks at all. I had tried some of the more common, low-end paintball masks, and they felt bulky and awkward on me, got in my way, and they fogged up a lot. Luckily I found Save Phace, and what a difference good design makes! The masks are very adjustable and comfortable to wear and don't fog up. They also come in really cool designs and colors. There are four basic styles of the tactical mask, and they range in price from around $50 - $85. There are also different lens options: thermal, tinted, mirrored, and mask bags are also available.

The importance of eye/face protection
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye

We can't stress enough how important it is to wear good eye protection while playing airsoft or paintball (or many other sports for that matter). And, considering how many people I know who have lost or broken teeth on a BB, I would highly recommend full-face protection. For the money, the Save Phace masks are the best I can recommend.

Currently in stock:
mask-bc7mask-hoorahmask-oscmask-pmbmask-pmgmask-pmr

Ping me or DI if you would like to know more!

2 comments:

navychief22 said...

I am wanting to purchase one of the black and orange Save Phace masks & wanted to know where to go. Thank you.

Mirvana said...

We do have those in stock. Please visit - http://www.darkthreads.com/store.shtml?ifrm_1=sfm-pmr.html
or contact sales@darkthreads.com to place an order. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...