Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Review: Revision Bullet Ant Goggles

WHFO2
I love these! I got to test-drive them at the WHFO2 event this weekend, and they were just awesome. I often have fogging issues with other goggles and masks because I'm such a sweaty girl, and I also have a tough time finding a pair of goggles that fit me comfortably, but these goggles were so comfortable and did not fog up, and I wore them all day.

The Bullet Ant goggles have a very slim profile and pliable frame, with an adjustable strap that you can wear under or over a helmet. The lenses are milspec and can withstand a shotgun blast from 16 feet away. They also have a bracket inside for the prescription lens holder.

The basic package comes with one set of lenses in smoke or clear, and a case, for $60. We currently have them in stock. Please shoot us an email if you are interested.

WHFO2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...