Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Women in Airsoft

Just joined the SAWA Girls forum - a forum for women interested in discussion and empowering each other through Airsoft, MilSim and other similar activities.



Speaking of women in airsoft, here is my "Tip of the Day for Women in Airsoft": buy pants that are a little large and fit loosely. This will allow for greater mobility and ease of movement in the hips. A good test is if you can do a deep lunge or squat and hold it there for a few minutes. Tight pants might look good, but it might also hamper your speed and agility. If you ever need help choosing gear that fits, feel free to contact mirv@darkthreads.com for expert advice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.nationalairsoftgirls.com

The UK and Europe has had a organisation like this for some time already. Worth checking out.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I thought you didn't exist! I've been looking for a site that can help me get started. I cannot find anything in womens sizes, or they look like they would be uncomfortable in the chest area, or I feel like I would look like a man under my gun. Do you have any suggestions for some clothing that would protect, fit well, and still make me look like a woman?

Mirvana said...

Dear Anonymous,

I would be glad to help you out in your airsofting endeavors. Please provide some contact info, or feel free to email me directly:

mirv at darkthreads dot com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...