Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Woolrich Elite Shorts


The recent "heatwave" had me digging my warm-weather apparel out of storage, and I thought I'd give a shoutout for shorts. It only has to get above 70 degrees F and then I don't wear long pants unless I really have to. The Woolrich Elite Shorts have a lot of the same features that you find in the Woolrich Elite pants:
  • The same rugged 8.5 oz. garment-washed 100% cotton canvas as the Woolrich Elite canvas pants.
  • Comfortable broken-in feeling from day one.
  • DuPont Teflon® Fabric Protector for a breathable, durable barrier that repels both water and oil-based spills.
  • 10 strategically located multi-use pockets: 4 open pockets, 2 wallet/ID pockets and 4 flapped security cargo pockets.
Just to name a few. There's also a lightweight, 8-pocket version, crafted from 7 oz. garment-washed 100% cotton ripstop for when its really hot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...