Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 1 at The Shot Show

I don't know where to start...so much stuff, so many exhibitors...I logged 16,602 steps on my pedometer (that's a lot) . Well the original plan today was just recon - see what's out there, make note of things we might want to revisit in detail later - but still, we only scratched the surface. We looked at guns, guns, knives, and guns, flashlights, goggles, vests, pouches, and there's still so much more to see. I am really surprised by how big this is. I also wasn't expecting such a diversity of exhibitors. Some of the more fantastic things I've seen today: Nikon has a huge two-story log home on the showroom floor; Swarovski (I didn't know they made scopes and optics) has a luxuriously opulent space, complete with a water feature.

The adventure continues tomorrow. Already collected enough catalogs to keep us busy for months. I'm very excited about some of the new products we'll be carrying as a result of this trip. Rest assured that we are working to provide some of the best and most useful products we can find, and we wouldn't sell anything we wouldn't use ourselves.

We also ran into the Brit guys from Ai Magazine, and Sean from Spartan, and I'm sure we'll see some other familiar faces before the end of this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...